SME Digitalization Grant when you
digitalise your business with us!
What Is SME Digitalization Grant?
The Ministry of Finance in collaboration with Malaysia Digital Economic Corporation (MDEC), SME Bank and Bank Simpanan Nasional has rolled-out a digitalisation grant to encourage SMEs embrace digitalisation in their day-to-day operations. Netmore is honoured to be one of the Technology Solution Providers (TSP) chosen to assist SMEs in their digitalisation efforts. If you are an SME looking at going digital, this is an opportunity not to be missed! The SME Digitalisation Initiative entitles eligible SME in Malaysia to a 50% matching grant up to RM5,000. This offer is limited to 100,000 SMEs, so grab this chance to shine online at a subsidised cost. To learn more, get in touch with us today and propel your business online!
How to Apply?
Follow these steps to apply for your SME Digitalisation Grant:
STEP 01: Appoint Us and Choose Your Services
Contact us and appoint Netmore as your TSP to start your digitalization plans and Choose your digital marketing solutions
STEP 02: Prepare Documents
We will assist you for the documentation checking & audit before submitting them for approval
STEP 03: Receive Notification
Once your application is approved, you will receive a notification from BSN;
STEP 04: Application Successful
The bank will pay the balance 50% of your total invoice amount, up to a maximum of RM5,000.
Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian;
The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months; and
The SME/Coop has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000
We help you weather today's uncertainty through our best team needs.
01. Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form
02. A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME / applicant appointed by the Coop whichever is applicable
03. Copy of business registration licenses (CTC required)
04. Full set of Audited financial statement for the 2020 company stamp and sign on every pages including the cover page OR latest continuous management account from latest audited account with company stamp and sign OR the bank statement for the latest two (2) months (Company stamp and signature, CTC not required)
05. Company’s profile
06. Invoice/Billing (Company stamp and signature, CTC not required)
07. Service agreement (Service Order Form) from authorized vendor listed by MDEC (Company stamp and signature, CTC not required)
08. Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank