Get a 50% grant & save up to RM5000
· Available to SME and Cooperative (Koperasi) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
· The SME is at least 60%Malaysian owned
· The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months
· The SME/Coop has a minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000
· Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form
· A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director(s)/Partner (s)/Proprietor(s) of the SME/applicant appointed by the Coop, whichever is applicable.
· A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
· Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the bank statement for the latest two (2) months
· Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC
· Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank
1. The Applicant must contact and appoint one or more services of Service Providers listed by MDEC to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 digital services).
2. The Applicant must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to the Service Provider.
3. The Service Provider is to submit the application form together with the supporting document to the Bank.
4. Once the application is approved ,the applicant is responsible to pay the 50% from the total invoice or more which Bank will only make payment 50% or up to RM5,000.00 to the Service Provider.
The company is at least 60% Malaysian owned
The company is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
The company has been in operation for at least one (1) year
Company which has been in operation for one (1) year, the company isrequired to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.00 for the first year
Company which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, the company is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000.00 for the preceding two (2) consecutive year.
1. SME sign up with Technology Service Provider (TSP) for digitalization services.Sign Up Now
2. SME to complete and submit application form along with request documents to BSNSubmit BSN Application
3. BSN process application
(TAT 15 working days)
4. SME Performs 50% payment to the TSP and provide payment receipt to BSN
(TAT 5 working days)
5. BSN disburse remaining amount to TSP
Copy of identification card or passport of director (s)/ partner(s) / Proprietor (s) whichever is applicable.
Complete application form & declaration form.
Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the company act 2016).
Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
Company bank statement for the last two (s) month.
Invoice / Billing and services agreement from authorized TSP list by MDEC
Company’s profile (If any)
Pick a plan that suits your business